Monday, February 14, 2011

Beef au Bleu

Valentine's Day Dinner, was more for me than Papa.

It isn't like I expected him to do anything for it, he has 2 test to do today, and help at the elementary school.

That is why along with the Beef au Bleu, with it's warm endive and orange salad, I also made Baked Tomatoes.

Bake your Tomatoes at 400 Degrees F, for 30minutes after you have halved, seeded and sprinkled with Basil, Parsley, Parm Cheese and Olive Oil.

How simple can you get?

I just don't understand how anyone can not love tomatoes.

A side note if you follow the linked recipe. Make your bleu sauce in half. There is way too much for such small servings of beef. And Ladle it over the beef or it will pour out on top and smoother the steak. I don't mind all the glorious creamy cheese, but you might.

Now, seeing that most other people are showing their affection today
I did need to make something for the man in my life.

After all I do like the guy.

Nothing like a tart and sweet, Lemon tart aka Lemon Meringue Pie, to make you feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calender of Calm

Jan 1st - 21st Say no to Carbonation...good-bye Soda!
Jan 21st-Feb 8th Vegetables Please...3 weeks of Vegetarian Meals
January 8th - March 1st Early to Rise... 6:30 wake up call for the Nightingale