Friday, April 1, 2011

Work has kept me busy

My newest three week challenge, trying to keep up.

I am gone Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays (all day).

Monday through Friday I babysit.

Papa is still cruising through his MBA program. We will officially be down to 2 years in less than a month. Then his grueling summer schedule will begin. Mon-Thursday nights at school.

And fingers crossed, some kind of job sooner than later.

Although I am not sure about a 4 night a week class, a full work day, and then watching the kids while I am working. It is a good thing the summer semester is separated in two 6 weeks sessions.

WE CAN DO THIS!

So my food blog must stop for a while, although I did have some most delicious vegetarian meals.
and BBQ season is starting up at our house.

So if you are looking for some amazing meals, look somewhere else for awhile.

Eventually I will catch up.

Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calender of Calm

Jan 1st - 21st Say no to Carbonation...good-bye Soda!
Jan 21st-Feb 8th Vegetables Please...3 weeks of Vegetarian Meals
January 8th - March 1st Early to Rise... 6:30 wake up call for the Nightingale